Saunders Farm want to get the word out about the launch of their aMAZEing 2018 Spring and Summer Season they’re offering free admission to opening weekend (June 2nd and 3rd) to anyone who follows them on Instagram…so long as they get to 5,000 followers before then!
Saunders Farm is a 100-acre farm attraction located in Ottawa’ west end countryside.
- Hedge Mazes: each maze is designed to test your perseverance and problem solving skills…
- Jumping Pillows. They are a big hit with visitors of all ages!
- Pedal Cart Racetrack: take a spin on the muscle powered pedal carts
- Play Structures: Farmer Bill’s Barnyard Treehouse, Captain Aidan’s Pirate Ship, Train & Caboose, and our Monster Truck are all custom built and a big hit with younger children!
- Puppet Shows with Sam Scarecrow and friends
- Witch Mountain is family friendly giant slide!
- Original Puppet Show are offered at 11:30am and 2:30pm
- Interactive Splash Pad
- Hayride Farm Tours Hop on a wagon ride and tours the farm
June hours: Weekends 10am – 5pm
July & August hours: 10am – 5pm (Tuesday – Sunday, closed Mondays)
It is recommended to spend 3 to 4 hours at the Farm to be able to take in, see and experience everything!
For more information or to purchase tickets, Saunders Farm official website.