Ottawa Parenting Times Magazine is thrilled to present the annual Ottawa Parent & Child Expo for Ottawa families. On April 1st & 2nd 2023, head to the Nepean Sportsplex for a weekend of family fun and information.
Parents will find a variety of their favorites Ottawa exhibitors offering important parenting information, and kids will findCody & JJ, Meet & Greet Animals on stage, Kids Play Zones and a variety of other activities that focus on fun, learning, being healthy and active.
Other activities includevideo gaming, face painting, arts and crafts activities, bounce slide fun, demos and much more. It’s an exciting family event where you and your children can play, learn, and explore – and it’s affordable!
FOR THE PARENTS: 125+ Ottawa exhibitors, including:
• New products, shopping and gifts
• Parent and child fitness
• Local education options including; school boards, private schools, French immersion, and tutoring options for your child
• Family health and wellness
• Summer camp options, fitness options, child care choices, and sport & music registration options for your child
FOR THE KIDS: Meet & Greet Cody & JJ from Cocomelon
• Music entertainment & main stage performances from The Keepers with an animal meet & greeet after the presentation
• Enjoy the bounce slide
• Visit the Princesses all weekend• Free Gaming Fun all weekend at the Games on Truck Fun Zone
For more information or to purchase tickets, the Parent & Child Expo official website