Ottawa Parenting Times Magazine is thrilled to present the annual Ottawa Parent & Child Expo for Ottawa families. On April 21st & 22nd 2018, head to the Nepean Sportsplex for a weekend of family fun and information.
Parents will find a variety of their favorites Ottawa exhibitors offering important parenting information, and kids will find Dora the Explorer, onstage musical performances by Bod the Builder, as well as friendly-mascots to hug, robotics, princesses, and a variety of other activities that focus on fun, learning, being healthy and active.
Other activities include gymnastics demonstrations, face painting, arts and crafts activities, an Usborne Books reading corner, demos and much more. It’s an exciting family event where you and your children can play, learn, and explore – and it’s affordable!
FOR THE PARENTS: 125+ Ottawa exhibitors, including:
• New products, shopping and gifts
• Parent and child fitness
• Local education options including; school boards, private schools, French immersion, and tutoring options for your child
• Talk with Ottawa teachers and administrators from Ottawas’s school boards and private schools
• Family health and wellness
• Summer camp options, fitness options, child care choices, and sport & music registration options for your child
FOR THE KIDS: Meet & Greet Dora the Explorer
• Music entertainment & main stage performances from Bob the Builder, Wild Zoo Parties, The King’s Swordfighters, Little Rays & Princesses!
• Meet & Greet and your favourite princesses from Glass Slipper Princess Parties in their booth
• Exhibitor demonstrations! Create and have fun at the various play zones!
• Face painting! Video Gaming!
• Starr Gymnastics “Try-It” Play Zone, Pedalheads biking obstacle course and 24 interactive Play, Lean and Activity zones!
• Special mascot appearances each day!
For more information or to purchase tickets, the Parent & Child Expo official website