Pirate Adventures in Ottawa is a 75 minute interactive pirate-theatre cruise on a real pirate ship!
Kids and adults receive a new pirate name, dress up in pirate gear & face painting tattoos and then hop aboard the pirate ship for the adventure.
Activities during the 75 minute cruise include:
- discovering the treasure map
- solving the maps secrets & mysteries
- defending the ship with our water cannons against the evil “Pirate Pete”
- making “Pirate Pete” walk the plank
- hauling the loot aboard
- sharing the booty
- singing a sea shanty, with a wee bit of grog
- and generally living the adventure of a pirate for a moment of time
The pirate ship will start sailing at the end of May and sets sail at 10am, 11:30am, 1pm, 2:30pm & 4pm. It is highly recommended to make reservations ahead of time as sailing times can vary depending on interest. You can make reservations either by phone at 613.859.5199 or by email email@example.com.
The cost is:
- 24.95$ plus tax per person
- 22.95$ plus tax per person for groups of 10 or more
- 12.95$ plus tax per child 2 and under
This is perfect activity for families with kids between 2 and 12.
Pirate Adventures is also a great place to celebrate your childs’ birthday party!
For for information or reservations, the Pirate Adventures website.