Indigo – Chapters are offering FREE march break events all week
- Monday March 11th: Craft with Klutz
- Tuesday March 12th: Collectors Club (L.O.L. Surprise & Bakugan Battle Arena
- Wednesday March 13th: Build with Lego
- Thursday March 14th: Arts & Crafts with OrbSlimy slime and ORB Slimi Café
- Friday March 15th: Preschool Pals with Paw Patrol and Peppa Pig
Carlingwood Shopping Centre will be offering FREE March Break activities:
- Monday March 11th at 11am and 1 pm: Brad the Balloon Guy
- Tuesday March 12th at 11am: Mad Science: Up, Up and Away
- Wednesday March 13th at 11am and 1pm: Mike the Magician
- Thursday March 14th at 11am: Mad Science with Fire and Ice
- Friday March 15th at 11am and 1pm: Little Rays Reptiles
Register for fun, educational, and free programs in Ottawa Public Library branches across the city for children ages 4 to 12. This year’s March Break theme is Tune in! Registration is required in advanced. To see all of the programs offered, the city of Ottawa Public Library official website.
Check out the great activities offered at Ottawa museums:
- Barnyard Break at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum where you can check out animal and kitchen demonstrations, discover how maple syrup is made, and taste maple taffy on snow. Everyday from 9:30am to 4pm
- March Break at the Canada Science and Technology Museum where you can check our the Craxy Kitchen, ZOOOM – the Children’s Innovation Zone and the Exploratek Maker Studio. There will also be a special event called Brain Boost! which has a plethora of fun-filled activities, experiments, and demonstrations that are sure to keep visitors of all ages engaged. Everyday from 9am to 5pm
- Your place in Aerospace will be on at the Canada Aviation and Space Museum daily from 10am to 5pm. Come out to learn all about different careers in the aviation and space industry. Watch demonstrations and take part in craft activities.
Get up close and personal with a variety of animals at Omega Park. A great family activity during March Break!
If the weather allows, go for a hike in the Gatineau Park on one of these kid friendly trails.
Visit a Sugar Bush!
Spend the afternoon tobogganing on one of these awesome hills in the Ottawa area.
Lace up your skates and enjoy Canada’s favorite activity in one of these great skating spots!
If the weather is cold and rainy, check out one of these great indoor activities to keep the kids active!