Fall Rhapsody in the Gatineau Park. Come enjoy the beautiful fall colours in the Gatineau Park from October 5th to 27th 2019. Since it is a very popular event, the NCC will have free shuttles from downtown Ottawa and Gatineau that will take you to Pink Lake, King Mountain and Champlain Lookout.
Camp Fortune will join Gatineau Park in celebrating Fall Rhapsody by having fall colours activities from October 5th to 27th. You can also take a chairlift ride from 11am to 5pm (10$ per person) to enjoy the scenic view and take a hike back down! Another way to admire the beautiful fall colours is in the aerial park!
Don’t miss the annual Carleton Butterfly Show where are can see 1,300 exotic butterflies representing 41 different species worldwide. The show will take place in the greenhouses of Carleton University’s Biology Department from October 5th to 13th 2019 from 9am to 3pm.
Mac My Cheese Fest 2019 will be held from October 4th to October 6th at Festival Plaza at City Hall.
Fall season is a great time to go to a fair:
- Richmond Fair from September 19th to 22nd
- Carp Fair from September 26th to 29th
- Metcalfe Fair from October 3rd to 6th
Fall is a great time to come out to see the Ottawa RedBlacks at TD Place. Upcoming games are:
- Saturday September 21st at 7pm
- Saturday September 28th at 4pm
Get in the Halloween spirit with great activities:
- Haunting Season at Saunders Farm will be on from September 21st to October 31st with tons of great activities including the haunted hayride for kids, tons of mazes, the barn of terror, the jumping pillows and much more.
- Pumpkin Fest at Proulx Farm will be on from September 22nd to October 31st with tons of fun activities for the whole family including a haunted house, mazes, hay structures, face painting, wagon rides and much more.
- Take a Haunted Walk in Ottawa, at the Mackenzie King Estate or even at Upper Canada Village
- If you’re up for a ride, come see the 7,000 handcrafted pumpkins all lit at night at Pumpkinferno that will be on from September 27th to October 27th at Upper Canada Village!