The month of October is the perfect time to create jack-o-lanterns with your kids. Find out the best places to go pumpkin picking in the Ottawa area.
Abby Hill Farms 1490 Bankfield Road, Kars, ON. 613-692-6277
Cannamore Orchard County Rd 32, Cannamore, ON K0A 1R0. 613-448-3633
- Home of the Spooky Wagon Ride, also featuring The Spooky Village, the Kid’s Spooky House, The Fog Maze and The House of Terror.
Log Cabin Orchard 6121 Cabin Rd, Osgoode, ON K0A 2W0. 613-699-1004
- Also has a small petting zoo.
Miller’s Farm and Market 6158 Rideau Valley Dr N, Manotick, ON K4M 1B3. 613-692-2380
- Also featuring wagon rides and pumpkin painting
Potager Eardley 398 Chemin Eardley, Gatineau, QC J9J 2Y9. 819-684-0273
Proulx Berry Farm 1865 O’Toole Rd, Cumberland, ON K4C 1N2.
- Also featuring face painting, inflatable bouncies, Halloween costume contest, petting farm, wagon rides, mazes, 2 haunted houses and much more.
Saunders Farm 7893 Bleeks Rd, Ottawa, ON. 613-838-5440
- Also featuring a haunted hayride, mazes, play structures, puppets shows and the witch mountain slide.