Upcoming FREE performances at the NAC for the whole family to enjoy.
The National Arts Centre will offer free performances. The schedule showcases theatre, dance, and music for kids of all ages.
- August 25th at 11am: Powwow Workout Class (family, dance workshops)
- August 26th at 11am: Street Art with the House of Pain T (family, workshops)
- August 27th to September 18th: Buffy Sainte-Marie: Pathfinder, a retrospective exhibition (special, family, exhibit, indigenous)
- August 27th at 11am: ArohaFest (family, dance)
- September 22nd at 4:30pm: Follow that Sound (family, music)
- September 22nd at 4:30: Fish can Hear?! (family, workshop)
- September 23rd to 25th: Follow that Sound! (family, music)
- September 24th: I Talk Like a River (family, workshop)
- September 25th at 9am: OAG Art Tent (family, festival)
- September 25th at 11am: Fish can Hear?! (family, workshop)
- September 25th at 3:30pm: Tune into Nature (family, music)