Ottawa Parenting Times Magazine is thrilled to present the annual Ottawa Parent & Child Expo for Ottawa families. On October 8th & 9th 2022, head to the Nepean Sportsplex for a weekend of family fun and information.
Parents will find a variety of their favorites Ottawa exhibitors offering important parenting information, and kids will find Elmo & Cookie Monster, Little Rays Reptile on stage, Kids Play Zones and a variety of other activities that focus on fun, learning, being healthy and active.
Other activities include gymnastics demonstrations, face painting, arts and crafts activities, an Usborne Books reading corner, demos and much more. It’s an exciting family event where you and your children can play, learn, and explore – and it’s affordable!
FOR THE PARENTS: 125+ Ottawa exhibitors, including:
• New products, shopping and gifts
• Parent and child fitness
• Local education options including; school boards, private schools, French immersion, and tutoring options for your child
• Talk with Ottawa teachers and administrators from Ottawas’s school boards and private schools
• Family health and wellness
• Summer camp options, fitness options, child care choices, and sport & music registration options for your child
FOR THE KIDS: Meet & Greet Elmo and Cookie Monster
• Music entertainment & main stage performances from Littles Ray’s Reptiles Animals, Meet the Keepers
• Enjoy the toddler amusement park playland
• Exhibitor demonstrations! Create and have fun at the various play zones!
• Meet the princesses from Ottawa’s own BirthdayPartyMagic.ca
• Free Gaming Fun all weekend at the Games on Truck Fun Zone
• Special mascot appearances each day!
For more information or to purchase tickets, the Parent & Child Expo official website