From September 23rd to October 31st, it’s Haunting Season at Saunders Farm which has become a family tradition for tons of Ottawa families!
- The Haunted Hayride which is mildly scary, but if the kids (or parents) are nervous you can take the pumpkin patch hayride.
- Pumpkin Hayride where you can pick the perfect pumpkin from the huge pumpkin patch
- The Vintage Carnival is a new 1930s era Carnival that include a 1918 Ferris Wheel, a 1938 Carousel and Saunders own Big Top Fun House (extra small fees apply)
- 7 Hedge Mazes: each maze is designed to test your perseverance and problem solving skills…and don’t forget to try the new Canada 150 Corn Maze
- Ghost Town Stage: every fall, the Saunders Farm team write and produce an original 30 minute hilarious Live Show on the Ghost Town Stage.
- Jumping Pillows. They are a big hit with visitors of all ages!
- Pedal Cart Racetrack: take a spin on the muscle powered pedal carts
- Play Structures: Farmer Bill’s Barnyard Treehouse, Captain Aidan’s Pirate Ship, Train & Caboose, and our Monster Truck are all custom built and a big hit with younger children!
- Puppet Shows with Sam Scarecrow and friends
- Witch Mountain is family friendly giant slide!
It is recommended to spend 3 to 4 hours at the Farm to be able to take in, see and experience everything!
For more information or to purchase tickets, Saunders Farm official website.